Sérénity Index du Forum
Sérénity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pidgin Portable Facebook Chat Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sérénity Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Le bwar ..
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nataseren
Membres
Membres

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pidgin Portable Facebook Chat Plugin Répondre en citant

this.offsetHeight < 20) this.previousSibling.style.display = 'none';" />

Pidgin Portable Facebook Chat Plugin
> DOWNLOAD

Figure 12: The Authenticate Buddy window for a fictitious correspondent. Another method of authenticating each other, is the question and answer method. AIM Bonjour Gadu-Gadu Google Talk Groupwise ICQ IRC SILC SIMPLE Sametime XMPP Zephyr . .travis Added RPM autobuilds Feb 15, 2016 debian debian: fixed libglib2.0 dependency Feb 3, 2016 dist Point github urls to the new repo and set myself as current maintainer Apr 9, 2016 include purple-compat: add purpleconversationwritesystemmessage Jun 26, 2017 patches Re-add marshal stuff to Makefile.mingw Aug 31, 2017 .gitignore debian: initial debian support Jul 19, 2015 .travis.yml travis: handle packaging for OBS and windows Dec 20, 2015 AUTHORS Point github urls to the new repo and set myself as current maintainer Apr 9, 2016 COPYING Initial commit Jun 15, 2015 ChangeLog VERSION: update to 56d191003b34 Nov 21, 2016 MANIFESTPIDGIN Add patch reverting marshaller changes that require glib 2.30+ Jun 26, 2017 MANIFESTVOIDS VERSION: update to 2a8f41535c8f Sep 29, 2016 Makefile.am Remove --with-ssl-certs Nov 21, 2016 Makefile.mingw Release 0.9.5-9ff9acf9fa14 Aug 31, 2017 NEWS Initial commit Jun 15, 2015 README README: scratch an itch Aug 30, 2017 README.md Initial commit Jun 15, 2015 VERSION VERSION: update to 9ff9acf9fa14 Aug 30, 2017 autogen.sh autogen: added support for the NOCONFIGURE variable Jan 6, 2016 configure.ac Release 0.9.5-9ff9acf9fa14 Aug 31, 2017 update.sh travis: handle packaging for OBS and windows Dec 20, 2015 README.md Purple Facebook implements the Facebook Messenger protocol into pidgin, finch, and libpurple. A number of folders and files will begin installing themselves in rapid succession; after the installation process has been completed, the Pidgin 2.10.9 Setup - Installation Complete window will appear. 3.2 Generate a Private Key and Display its Fingerprint. Click to display a blank Add Account window as follows:. 2.3 Overview of Account Registration and Setup Process. January 27, 2009 - 8:21am #13 cappsie Offline Last seen: 8 years 11 months ago Joined: 2008-08-27 11:28 Account Icon I'd be interested in adding a Facebook icon same as ICQ or MSN etc. IM all your friends in one place. Figure 1: The Language Installer window. Please refer to the Pidgin guide to begin configuring and using it. Another multi-protocol IM program for Microsoft Windows that supports OTR is Miranda IM. Figure 9: The Unverified pop-up menu with the Authenticate buddy item selected. For instance, if you have an Google Account, you can use their IM service GoogleTalk with Pidgin. For the Mac OS you can use Adium, a multi-protocol IM program that supports the OTR plugin. Click after the private key (which resembles the following), has been generated:. Your session should already be authenticated. Figure 11: The Shared Secret screen. After you have completed installing both Pidgin and OTR. License: (cc) BY-NC-SA WebUpd8 Privacy Back To Top . Click to display the Completing the Pidgin 2.10.9 Setup Wizard. Figure 6: The Add Account window displaying a list of supported IM protocols. There are no other differences between Portable Pidgin and the version designed to be installed on a local computer. Password: Using an app password is highly recommended. From time to time, you might find that your IM account has disabled itself in Pidgin; perhaps because Pidgin program was improperly closed due to Internet connection being interrupted, or your computer frozen. April 9, 2009 - 4:54am (Reply to #14) #15 qwertymodo Offline Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago Joined: 2008-03-17 19:08 It's the same that you use to It's the same that you use to login to Facebook itself. Step 10. Important: You have now created a private key for your account on your computer. Step 4. Top Log in or register to post comments . Log in.. 2018 GitHub, Inc 5a02188284
download love profile pictures for facebooknew facebook update for ipodfacebook spam verify my accountcom_facebook_loginbutton_bluei want a name for my facebook grouphow do you logout of the facebook appeliminar boton me gusta facebooklogin using facebook iphone appdownload facebook gratis pe calculatorfacebook fan page can 39;t see likes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sérénity Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Le bwar .. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a